Entries in goals (1)
Friday, January 1, 2010 at 8:29PM
In an effort to watch less television and read more. I have made a few reading goals for 2010:
- Create a list of 2010 must reads (1/3/2020 in conjuntion w/ the TBR Reading Challenge)
- Take some sort of photo of every book I read this year this includes audiobooks. This can be a self-portrait, a book by itself, or even a pile of books. The cover doesn't have to be showing. The point of this one is to get my creative juices flowing in other areas. Post the photo on this blog.
- Review at least one book a month on this blog (3/12).
- Participate in the Take the Journey Reading Challenge and keep track of my points for this challenge on this blog.
- Keep this blog and LibraryThing up to date with the books I am currently reading and have read recently.
- Read a minimum of 52 books.
- Explore new genres, authors and more to inhance my skills as a readers' advisor.
Some of these have been more challenging then others, but I am still working at them.
- I have read three books for my
- Photos that I have taken so far. Some better then others.
- I have reviewed three books so far this year, however, it hasn't been one a month... maybe the resolution should have stated an average of one a month!
- While I am actively participating in this challenge I am no competition for the other members of the Taking the Journey Challenge
- Done! I installed LibraryThing widgets in the sidebar and as long as I remember to update them on LibraryThing I'm OK.
- I am a bit behind... I've only read ten books to date.
- I have tried four new authors.